Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the maximum number of children per carer?
A. Three children per carer
Q. Is there a minimum hours of care?
A. Yes, 3 hours minimum care or arrangements can be made for regular care
Q. What hours do you work?
A. 24 hours if required. Before and after school; mornings; afternoons and evenings. Casual and regular child care available
Q. Type of care provided
A. Weddings; special occasions; child care during conferences; most requests catered for, including sick children
Q. Do you provide care of children with special needs?
A. Yes; we are experienced and proficient in caring for children with special needs
Q. What checks are made regarding the suitability of the carer to be in the position of carer?
A. The carer has undergone all mandatory checks and has many years experience in the position of carer.
Q. Is the Carer educated in responding to emergency situations?
A. Yes the carer is trained in first aid.
Coastal Childcare Services Include:
- Regular Ongoing Child Care
- Casual Child Care Bookings
- Care in Your Accommodation Whilst Visiting
- Child Care for Weddings etc
- Care While You Are at the Conference or Other Special Event
Coastal Childcare Provides You With Quality Child Care While You:
- Attend Appointments / Meetings
- Attend to Shopping / Special Occasions
- Enjoy Lunch; or Dinner Parties
- Have Personal Time Out
- Simply Complement Your Current Child Care
Please be encouraged to contact us on 0428 835156 our use the form below for your permanent, temporary or casual child care needs.